In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
It is important to us that you feel safe and secure when browsing our site and that you have the ability to understand and control the data you send us.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR DATA
If you subscribe to our newsletter, consent to our cookie banner or continue to browse the site, you consent to the use of your data.
KBF Enterprises LTD, trading as Warrior, will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
If you believe KBF Enterprises LTD has information about you that you do not want us to have or that is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com and we will correct or remove the data as you request as soon as possible.
YOUR PROVIDED DATA
The types of personal information that we collect depends on how you interact with our website:
- Contact details, such as your name, address, email address and phone number;
- Payment information, such as credit or debit card number;
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information;
- Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including information that you send to customer support and messages;
- Communication preferences.
We will collect anonymous information about how you and your device interact with our website, including:
- Device information;
- Browsing information, such as connection, IP address, browser type and version, operating system, platform;
- Usage data, such as date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, and pages you visited on the Service; and/or
USING YOUR INFORMATION
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfil your transaction order, download or other transaction;
- Provide product service, such as delivery, information;
- Recognise you should you return to our site;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns, for example via a live chat service;
- Notify you about new products, services and offers, subject to your subscription to any email or newsletter;
- Provide you with promotional messages and other information about products, and services of ours, our affiliates and third parties, such as media partners;
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys;
- Identify usage trends (anonymously) and develop data analysis, to enhance the performance of our site;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- Ensure the security of the website;
- Protect against any fraud.
- We store and use your data to assist us with any enquiries you and to help resolve any issues you have about our products and/or services.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Any information we have will only be shared in specific circumstances, such as when required by legislation or regulations, or to third parties that are used to provide services for the running of the business.
Example of circumstances that may warrant sharing your information under law include:
- If required to do so under law, such as complying with any governmental request, a request from law enforcement, or to assist with the prevention of any illegal activities;
- Respond to any claims with relevant information and details;
- Applying and fulfilling any agreements;
- Applying and fulfilling our terms and conditions;
- Protecting the rights of our employees, customers and any other party associated with the business;
- Protecting the safety of our employees, customers and any other party associated with the business;
- Protecting the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity
- Protecting our rights or the rights of a third party;
- Sharing information with organisations or bodies with the view to prevent fraud and/or reviewing credit risks.
Examples of these third parties include:
- Customer support or live chat services, such as FreshDesk;
- Customer or product review platforms, such as Trustpilot;
- Ecommerce platforms, such as Shopify, in order to process and fulfil your orders;
- Credit agencies, in order to identify and prevent any potentially fraudulent transactions, although no credit check would be performed, and your credit rating would be unaffected;
- Payment portals, such as Shopify Payments or PayPal, in order to transact your payments;
- Data analytic software, plugins or platforms, such as Google analytics, in order to understand behaviour on our site and make improvements;
- External third-party service providers or business advisors, such as referral schemes, affiliate marketing, email marketing, and/or digital radio. These third-parties would all be subject to contractual agreements and bound by standards for data security. They would not use any information for purposes other than those relating to the service being provided on our behalf and would not share information with any other party.
Sharing information - our service providers
Depending on the service provided, we share information with:
- Marketing partners, such as affiliates and affiliate networks, email providers, advertising agents, agencies or providers, radio or digital radio platforms, media agencies and publications;
- Business partners, such as suppliers, fulfilment and shipping contractors, IT providers, legal agencies, customer service platforms, and other shared services;
- Operational partners, such as financial services, accounting services and platforms.
KEEPING YOUR DATA
Your information will only be kept for the amount of time required in order for the fulfilment of your or to ensure a favourable browsing experience on our website. The amount of time your data will be kept can be categorised as follows:
- Enquirers: if you contact us through the website or telephone, we will keep your data for two years;
- Customers (checkout): your data will be kept for 28 days. This is so that if you leave the site and return within this timeframe your order details will remain and can then be completed;
- Customers (completed): your data will be kept for 10 years in order for us to confirm your details under our guarantee.
DISCLOSING INFORMATION FOR LEGAL REASONS
We will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and/or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Warrior, our users, employees or others; and as part of a corporate transaction, such as a transfer of assets or an acquisition by or merger with another company.
You may have the right under European and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to request free of charge:
- access to and correction or deletion of your personal information;
- restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing; and
- portability of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact address provided below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity.
RETAINING YOUR DATA
Your information will be kept for as long as is required to fulfil your order and the legal obligations that follow from its completion. These obligations may include complying with our legal requirements, ensuring relevant guarantees and policies are maintained, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Protecting and securing your data is important to us. We take care to protect your data against misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, loss and theft through the use of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION
We comply with the relevant UK and EU data laws. Collecting your data will be done when it is:
- necessary to complete a transaction or otherwise perform a contract with you or at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- necessary for our compliance with applicable law or other legal obligation;
- applicable and with your consent; and/or
- necessary for the operation of our business;
- to protect customers and users;
- to enable our customers to comply with legal obligations;
- to detect or prevent fraud;
- to fulfil our other legitimate interests as described in the "Information We Collect", "How We Use Your Information" and "Sharing of Your Information" clauses above, except where our interests are overridden by your privacy rights.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you may have the right to object to our processing.
We will constantly monitor and update this policy as and when necessary.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The data controller for your information is KBF Enterprises LTD, trading as Warrior, registered in the United Kingdom under Company Number 06266859 who registered office address is: Unit 1 Guinness Road Trading Estate, Guinness Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1SB.
Last updated: April | 2020